1. Before returning books, you must first submit, either by mail or by fax, a written request. Our fax number is: (979) 764-7758.
2. We will reply to your request by fax.
3. We will issue a credit check once the books are received. We do not issue open credit.
4. Books must be received in saleable condition: NO MARKS, NO TAGS, AND STILL IN THE ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAPPING.
5. Books received with price tags will incur a charge that will be deducted from the credit check.
6. Books received without original shrink-wrapping will be returned to you and the shipping charges will be deducted from any credit given.
7. Books may be returned within one year of purchase.
8. Please return only from an invoice.
9. We allow a 20% return without penalty. Any larger return in excess of 20% may incur a restocking fee based on the number of books returned.
10. As the tag contained within the shrink-wrapping of each book clearly states, our books are loosely-bound for easy page removal. This is NOT a defect and will NOT be accepted as an excuse for the return of a “defective” book. For your protection, you should not allow a student to return a book on this basis.
11. We require payment before we will grant an authorization for returns.
12. Please be aware
that we only publish drafting workbooks. Any other type of book
Creative Publishing International, with whom we are not affiliated,
returned to them in